Thank you for considering Rawlings Real Estate Management for your investment property!
It’s our mission to treat your property as if it’s our own. Regular property inspections, maintenance management and an extensive resident vetting process are just some of the ways we work to protect your property. Our staff is experienced, responsive, honest and hard-working and offers extensive knowledge of the local rental market. We help our renters find homes that will meet their needs; we also understand the importance of locating the right tenant for your property, and we are committed to protecting your investment. Let us help make your investment work for you!
Our Services Include:
- Assessment of Market Condition – We will help you determine a marketable rental rate for your property and maximize its rent potential.
- Property Marketing – We make sure the properties we offer are easy for tenants to find, utilizing the most advanced and innovative marketing tools available. We constantly review and update our listings to make sure they are consistent and up-to-date.
- Rigid Tenant Screening – Our process evaluates tenant integrity and reliability to better protect your property.
- Lease Implementation – We use the North Carolina Association of Realtors lease, honoring applicable state laws, and customize the contract to fit your needs and your unique property.
- Rent Collection – We accept rent payments on your behalf and work to ensure rent is paid in a timely manner each month.
- Regular Property Inspections – Our inspections of your property ensure upkeep and care for your benefit and ensure good working order for tenants.
- Maintenance Scheduling and Supervision – Whether for regular upkeep, an unforeseen problem or to improve your property for better marketability, we can handle your maintenance issues. You will generally attract a better tenant with a well maintained property. We can help you decide where and how best to spend your maintenance dollars to maximize profit and tenant quality. We have excellent relationships with several local contractors and can also research new contractors to find the best fit for the job.
- Accounting – We manage security deposits from acceptance through dispersal, deducting for damage as necessary. We accept monthly rent payments, deducting management and maintenance costs, and distribute monthly statements to owners. At the end of the year, we send appropriate forms to property owners showing income and expenses, including a 1099 form.
- Peace of Mind – We will relieve you of the stress and headache of management challenges.